Saturday, January 5, 2013

Episode 50: 2013, Bring it on!




Whatcha Makin?
Beatnik: size sm, replaced cables with staghorn cable, using Berroco Remix in Strawberry, made sleeve caps longers
Pendulum by Amy Miller, out of TML in Terra and Neighborhood Fiber Company in Thomas Circle. size 6 needles, stretchy edges

Whatcha Spinning? Into the Whirled Shetland in Candy Bracelet

Whatcha get?
Desert Vista Dyeworks in Metallic Holiday
Malabrigo Arroyo in Plomo, Merino Worsted in Pearl Ten, and Rios in English Rose and Candombe
Skein Merino Silk Sport in Sterling


Beatnik KAL extended through Jan. 31.  Tag with TurkeyBeatnikKAL
prizes:  
-  Dyeabolical Strong Arm Skinny in the ‘I Love Rock N Roll’ colorway, donated by Megan (justrunknit)
-  any pattern of your choice giftable on Ravelry
-chart keeper donated by Allison
- a braid of fiber from me, or handspun

2012 Goals:
-Knit the patterns I bought- Knit up most of them but bought/received a ton of new ones
-12 pairs of socks Made it to 10 1/2
-Finish the sweaters I bought yarn for: tried the Charlemont but I didn’t like it. Didn’t use laceweight. used KP gloss. finished 5 sweaters
-Knit my first toy chirpy toy and Jerry the Musical Monkey
-Dye my own yarn Took dye class
- Learn to spin started in January


2013 Goals!
- Sweaters! With glorious yarn!
- Shawls
- make gloves

Non knitting goals:
- One new restaurant every month
- Cook from every cookbook ( I have 15)


No comments:

Post a Comment